Saturday, October 7, 2017

de-LIGHT-ful

Hello friends!  kel here!!  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this digi because of its versatility.  It's actually from the Valentines Punnies set on the Valentine page!  And yes, it has a heart filament in the light bulb, but you really can't tell that it's a valentines thing, right??  haha!!


This is another one that was super easy to color up because I'm so short on time right now... It's almost midterms for me in my FINAL semester of undergrad and also we just hit Fall Break/Fall Intersession for my kiddos, so with all THREE of them home, I'm especially short on time!!


But I just love how easy this whole card was to put together!  And the black and white and yellow color scheme is a YAY from me!!  I absolutely love it and will look for more chances to use this color combo without it looking like a bee all the time haha!!


Thanks for stopping by, hope you're having a wonderful fall!!  See you!!


lovies, =o) kel

No comments: