Friday, September 30, 2016

Fruity Notes

Hi Whimsie Doodles Friends,

Happy Friday to you all.

Today I would like to share a couple of small note cards I made using the Sentiment-edibles digital stamp set. 

I love this tasty set, it's so versatile and the images are easy to color, making them ideal for quick cards. I kept my cards simple and clean, layering up with some designer paper and some ribbon.


Here is a peek at the full set which you can find in the this and that section of the shop.

Oh, incase you haven't heard our monthly challenge is now Anything Goes, so your welcome to link up any projects you've recently made to be in with a chance of winning some whimsie doodles images. Looking forward to seeing your makes.

Thanks for popping by. I hope you have a great weekend and manage to squeeze some crafting time in! 

Hugs Ax

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Andrea, I love this!